Saso Haven

The server is currently offline.

Connect now using the IP play.sasohaven.net

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

READ ME - Ban Appeal
Started by HitBy

Topic Locked
HitBy

HitBy

Sr. Mod BART Team SAM Team Event Team Staff Team Member
Last Seen
16 Mar 2024
Topics

Ban Appeal Wait Times

If you believe that your ban was incorrect or potentially abusive, you have the option to appeal without any waiting period. However, we urge you to carefully review the reason for your ban before proceeding with an appeal.

In the event that your ban was indeed justified, please note that there are specific wait times associated with each instance of being banned. For a first-time ban, you must wait at least 2 weeks before submitting an appeal. For a second-time ban, the waiting period is extended to 2 months. Please keep in mind that if this is your third ban, appeals might not be considered depending on the severity.

What should I put into my appeal?

When preparing your appeal, it is essential to remember that this is your opportunity to persuade us that you should not be banned. We encourage you to approach your appeal as you would when asking someone for something important. Merely expressing remorse shortly after being banned will not result in an immediate reversal of your ban. Hence, we require correctly banned users to fulfill their punishment and wait for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Please ensure that you provide your Minecraft username at the time of your ban when submitting your appeal. This information is crucial for us to locate your account and assess your situation.

What if I don’t receive a response?

In the event that you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please understand that our BARTs (Ban Appeal Review Team members) diligently work to address all ban appeals and support tickets. 

Sr. Mod, BART (Ban Appeal Review Team), SAM (Staff Application Moderator), Event Team

Happiness scheme: 
Step 1: sad
Step 2: buy plant 
Step 3: happy

HitBy · 7 months ago